So I've decided to start a weekly or bi-monthly post to let you guys know about any awesome posts, bits of news, etc that I've stumbled on. Figured if I thought the information or stories were awesome, someone else out there might too! Some of the posts are more than a week old but better late than never, right?
- Andi from Bringing the Sunshine posted a great recap of her daughter's experience at the runDisney Kids 1-Mile Race during Princess Weekend. Sarah Kate, who lives with cerebral palsy, is definitely one of the most awesome kids out there! Read the post on Andi's site, found here.
- Courtney at Journey of Dreamer discusses her decision to move forward with skin removal surgery after major weight loss. I love how she's so open and honest! Read the post here.
- Obviously I'm late to the game since I was in Aruba but runDisney announced last week a new Avengers Super Hero half marathon in Disneyland! Only problem? It's the weekend right after Wine & Dine. No one on the interwebs understands that one, nor do I. Read about it on the Disney Parks Blog here.
- Questions about Disney World's new Rapid Refill Mugs? Check out the post Touring Plans put together explaining all the details!
- Danielle at Live, Run, Grow gives her thoughts about her most recent Disney Cruise! Read about it here
- Getting bored of Drinking Around the World at Epcot? Switch it up to The Friendship Pub Crawl, as coined from Beers and Ears. :)
- Tom at Disney Tourist Blog reviews Crystal Lotus at Hong Kong Disneyland. Look at that amazing dim sum! Between his photos and my friend Daniel's raving reviews, I seriously need to get over to the Asian parks soon.
- Darrell Fry from runDisney posted on the Disney Parks Blog about how runDisney is growing in popularity and it's helping out the local economies. Not surprising at all!